Data Shredding Services Company
Asking Rate: $82,000 (OBO)
– Market: Services Company – Collection, damage and recycling of electronic information providing personal information defense and compliance.
– Description: Business objective is to safeguard individual and business details and offer conformity with” Info Act Legislation” by damaging digital gadgets which contain delicate or individual information. These items feature, however are not restricted to, hard drives, laptops, desktop, mobile phone and notebooks.
– Market: There is restricted competitors in the market currently and opportunity to expand around district, nation or eventually franchise business.
– Financial: Business is at the turnkey phase with projection for very first year $985 net (after $62,585 administration wage & & discretionary wages) and second year $60,660 web (after $84,700 administration salary & & discretionary earnings)
– Evaluation: Assets include, 15 Hp Industrial Shredder with 3’x1″ blades, 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ totally decal covered (mileage 42,000 / transformed to propane). Contribution 600+ hours in study, business preparing, devices purchase, website development and advertising and marketing to date.
– This company would be of interest to:
– existing IT specialists,
– waste management/shredding firms that do not have an information devastation part or the equipment to appropriately ruin electronics,
– safety business,
– safety guards or examinations policemans seeking a brand-new challenge,
– entrepreneurs looking for a turnkey function.
– Easy to run! Owner operator, however quickly scalable. Hardly any space is needed and shredder will quickly suit a 300 sq ft protected location. Control your very own hrs, no retail element needed.
– Study documents, economic model/projections and website included
Asking Cost Assortment: < ($ 250K
Gross Profits: $195,000
Cash Flow: $60,000
Capital Kind: EBITDA
Vendor Funding: Not Revealed
Year Established: 2013
Lot of Staff members: 1 – 3
Franchise business: No
Present Real Estate: Leased